Friday, November 2, 2007

I-doser 4.5 +doses pack


wow this was weird. I was very skeptical at first. At about 7 mins in
i got the feeling like something was pushing on my back and i got
butterflies in my stomach. So i took the head phones off and threw
them at the wall. I used to smoke weed...and i had that feeling for
about 4 mins after i took them off. Wonder what its like to try the
whole thing. Well here i go...

Some words by myself... Well as everyone at first i was sceptical
about the whole thing, so i tried the dose named QuickHappy....
I ve tried this cause take no much time, after a while (5-10 minutes)
ive started to laugh with no reason at all, i was feeling happy indeed.
I was amaze how that thing worked ON ME.

In the archive is included the Hand-of-God dose which the company
sell it for 200$ (the other doses cost 3.50-->4.50$), what does i dont
know i hope i will find some free time soon to test it.



Welcome to the




DOWNLOAD

No comments: